Mahalo to those who participated in the 2015 Hawaii Retreat! It was an incredible week!
Check back for future retreat offerings….
Love is the Answer
Hawaii Forrest Yoga Retreat
January 25-31, 2015
Nurture your Spirit in paradise on this 7-day, 6-night Forrest Yoga Retreat at Kalani on Hawaii Island.
Students of all levels are invited to participate in this heart-opening experience – designed to connect you with your breath, moment to moment, on a journey of self-inquiry where Love is the Answer.
Yoga and meditation take us on an exploration of our inner paradise – helping us to discover and polish our unique gifts of beauty. We’ll begin each morning’s session with intention setting, calling the 4 directions, drumming with song, meditation, and then dive deep into practice, with lots of individual attention and hands-on assists. In the afternoon or evening we’ll have a second, shorter session. By the end of the week, you’ll feel all the beneficial effects of your yoga immersion infused with the Aloha spirit of Hawaii.
The daily program includes:
- 2 yoga classes
- Heart-opening chanting and meditation with morning sessions
- 3 delicious buffet-style meals, with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Use of Kalani’s amenities, including hot tubs, pool, and sauna
- Hawaiian Culture classes offered by Kalani: Lauhala weaving and Hula
- Bonfire overlooking the ocean
- Plenty of free time to explore the local warm pools and beach
- For an additional fee, sign up for a massage or Watsu session with one of Kalani’s talented bodyworkers, or go on an off-site excursion
What previous participants are saying:“Highly recommended: nurturing, magical, an absolute delight! Janine and Elissa are experienced teachers who easily accommodate all levels and special needs. I left feeling noticeably stronger, taller, centered and relaxed. ” – Diane C.
“The amazingly alive food at Kalani coupled with Janine and Elissa’s heartfelt yoga instruction was an empowering and healing experience. I want to do it again next winter.” – Lynn R.
“What a great way to feel strong again! The retreat gave me a chance to challenge myself while feeling supported and encouraged by the teachers and other participants.” – Cindy A.