Love is the Answer
Hawaii Forrest Yoga Retreat
January 25-31, 2015
Nurture your Spirit in paradise on this 7-day, 6-night Forrest Yoga Retreat at Kalani on Hawaii Island.
Students of all levels are invited to participate in this heart-opening experience – designed to connect you with your breath, moment to moment, on a journey of self-inquiry where Love is the Answer.
Yoga and meditation take us on an exploration of our inner paradise – helping us to discover and polish our unique gifts of beauty. We’ll begin each morning’s session with intention setting, calling the 4 directions, drumming with song, meditation, and then dive deep into practice, with lots of individual attention and hands-on assists. In the afternoon or evening we’ll have a second, shorter session. By the end of the week, you’ll feel all the beneficial effects of your yoga immersion infused with the Aloha spirit of Hawaii.
The daily program includes:
- 2 yoga classes
- Heart-opening chanting and meditation with morning sessions
- 3 delicious buffet-style meals, with vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Use of Kalani’s amenities, including hot tubs, pool, and sauna
- Hawaiian Culture classes offered by Kalani: Lauhala weaving and Hula
- Bonfire overlooking the ocean
- Plenty of free time to explore the local warm pools and beach
- For an additional fee, sign up for a massage or Watsu session with one of Kalani’s talented bodyworkers, or go on an off-site excursion
What previous participants are saying:“Highly recommended: nurturing, magical, an absolute delight! Janine and Elissa are experienced teachers who easily accommodate all levels and special needs. I left feeling noticeably stronger, taller, centered and relaxed. ” – Diane C.
“The amazingly alive food at Kalani coupled with Janine and Elissa’s heartfelt yoga instruction was an empowering and healing experience. I want to do it again next winter.” – Lynn R.
“What a great way to feel strong again! The retreat gave me a chance to challenge myself while feeling supported and encouraged by the teachers and other participants.” – Cindy A.